Dewatering Screens have a wide variety of applications including dewatering, desliming, degritting, rinsing, scrubbing and washing. They are designed to produce a consistent drip-free product. Materials such as sand, gravel, crushed aggregates; industrial sands, mineral sands, hard rock, coal, iron ore, salt and other granular materials can be processed through a Dewatering Screen.
Varying in dimension and capacity, per machine, our proven technology’s primary focus is to deliver your production sands a maximum dryness. This is accomplished by utilizing our true, high “G” force
Vibrotechnick offers single or double deck units. Based on the application, screen surface can be polyurethane or steel.
Features and benefits
• Rinse and dewater on the same screen
• Dewater multiple products on one machine using divided deck design
• Consistent drip-free discharge
• Upward inclination for better dewatering
• Control of gradation with recycle system
• Huck bolted, cross beam construction for rigidity and ease of maintenance
• Custom engineered, heavy-duty urethane screen media and attachment system
• Dewatering primary sand products to over 90% solids
• Minimum 100 microns separation efficiency
• Capacity based design
• cost effective design
• low maintenance