Hydrowash is built for cleaning the feed material to remove adhering fine mineral particles and to dissolve any agglomerates that it may contain.
Vibrotechnick has developed an innovative high-pressure washing system which fulfills the expectations of the raw materials and mining industries.
Our mineral processing systems can be applied in the processing of a range of mineral ores including:
• Iron ore
• sand and gravel
Vibrotechnick Hydrowash system is a recovery unit designed to be both cost and energy efficient.
The screen uses centrifugal force within the cyclone(s) to remove clay, silt and slime from sand to bring it into specification. It combines a collection tank, centrifugal slurry pump(s), hydrocyclone(s) and a dewatering screen on a single frame.
Features and benefits
• Underflow rubber lined slurry pump(s)
• Easy structure, stable operation
• Self regulating cyclone tank
• High frequency dewatering screen fitted with polyurethane modular mats
• Maximum recovery of material above 75μm (200 mesh)
• Removes silt, slimes and clays below 75μm (200 mesh)
• Removes water following dewatering operation to 10–15% of residual water content
• Heavy-duty robust construction ideal for rugged operating environments
• Low maintenance
• All wear areas rubber lined
• Walkway and access ladder
• Quick assembly time